Friday, May 27, 2011

Watermelon & Tomato Salad


Watermelon & Tomato Salad
Prep Time: 10 min      Cook Time: 0 min     Ready In: 10 min
Serving Size: 4


This recipe is actually an inspiration from Rick Moonen Restaurant at Las Vegas.
I have had a version on watermelon and tomato salad at his restaurant and this is my take on the dish!

INGREDIENTS
2 Cups Diced Watermelon
2 Sliced Heirloom Tomatoes ( I couldn't find any Heirloom so I just used regular ones)
4 Medium Basil Leave
4 Tsp Feta Cheese

Paprika Aioli
1/2 Mayo
1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
3 Tbs Paprika
1 Tbs Tomato Paste



DIRECTIONS

Mix mayo, lemon juice, paprika and tomato paste together in a bowl.

Place tomatoes and watermelon on serving dish. Top with cheese and drizzle with aioli. Sprinkle with chopped basil leave.

I have seared some scallops along with this dish as a side to go along with the salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment